Thanks for using our products and services (“Services”). The Services are provided by Kanji lessons, located at Daito-cho 3-9-5-905 〒534-0002 Miyakojima-ku Osaka City Japan.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.1 Accounts
You must register for an account by providing a username, a valid email address and any other information we may require from time to time. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account details and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. Your Account must be used only by you and must not be shared with, or transferred to any other individual. You must immediately notify us via thekanjiapp[at]gmail.com of any suspected or actual, unauthorized or fraudulent use of your Account or any other breach of security.1.1 Account Requirements
- — Humans - You must be a human to register an account on our website. Bots and automated methods are not permitted.
- — Usernames; You cannot use usernames that are subjected to any rights of another person or entity without appropriate authorization.
- — Children - To the extent of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, this website is not aimed at children and does not seek to collect personal information from children under 13. Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to register on this website.
You are responsible for keeping your account secure at all times.
- — You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
- — Account must be used only by you and must not be shared with, or transferred to any other individual.
You must immediately notify us via thekanjiapp[at]gmail.com of any suspected or actual, unauthorized or fraudulent use of your Account or any other breach of security.1.3. Content Restrictions
You agree that you under any circumstances will not create or upload any content that:
- — contains sexually content
- — contains discriminatory or abusive content towards others
- — contains proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other rights.
While using our website, you agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- — Breach, violate or infringe in any way upon the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- — Cause harm to minors in any way;
- — Intimidate, stalk, mock, lambast, scare, pervert, or otherwise harass another individual;
- — Be used to intentionally or unintentionally contravene or in any way not comply with regional, national and international law;
- — Be used to forge headers or otherwise manipulate any content transmitted through the Service in order to disguise its origin;
- — Overburden, damage or impair the operation of the App, Website or the Services;
- — Be used as a forwarding service to another website;
- — Harvest or collect email addresses or other personal information from other users for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to sending unsolicited emails or messages;
- — Be used to register for more than a small number of Accounts;
- — Be used to register for an Account for anyone other than yourself;
- — Be used to register for an account for which you falsely state personal information or otherwise misinterpret yourself.
We actively monitor User Content Posted via the Services and we reserve the right to remove any User Content that is Posted and is deemed by us in our reasonable opinion or has been notified to us as being the following (“Inappropriate Content”).1.5. Content Responsibility
You are entirely responsible for the User Content that you Post. We do not guarantee the accuracy, or integrity or quality of any User Content posted by other users.1.6. Our Rights
We have the right to remove content or close accounts that do not comply with our Terms of Service.1.7. Usage Limits
You agree to not reproduce, copy or sell any portions of our service without our written permission.1.8. Privacy
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, worldwide and non-exclusive licence to use Our Content for the exclusive purpose of using the Services for your own personal, non-commercial use (“Licence”). Your Licence to use Our Content is restricted to use of the object code of the Software, and it is a condition of the Licence that, except where permitted under applicable law, you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, rent, lease, loan, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to access the Apps or the Website by any means other than through the interfaces that are provided by us for use in accessing the Service.2. Liability
Please contact us with any question you might have about these Terms via our contact us page using the subject “Questions about Terms”. Please also report any suspected or known violations of these Terms via our Contact Us page using the subject “Violations of Terms”. If you wish to notify us about any suspected copyright infringement of any third party, please send a message via our Contact Us page using the subject “Copyright notification”.